Kolowrat House - Hradčanské Square 9/63, Hradčany
Hradčanské Square 9/63, Hradčany
Originally a Gothic house, with Renaissance and Baroque reconstructions; Renaissance sgraffito decorations were partially preserved. The house belonged to the masters of Rožmberk from 1392, then it became the property of St.Vitus chapter deanery. In the first half of the 18th century the house has been visually connected to the neighbouring Saxon-Lauenburg House with a rich stucco façade.